Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Makeup Artist Job Vacancy at Montaigne Place
Makeup Artist Job Vacancy at Montaigne Place
Jun 12, 2018, 7:55 AM
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brands portfolio cuts across different categories. We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Makeup Artist Location: Lagos Job Summary
- Do you have the ability to provide consultation and application services in the art of makeup application?
- Are you willing to communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements?
- Can you ensure that you maintain knowledge of current make up trends?
- Do you reside on Lagos Island and axis?
- If you think you can add a lot to Montaigne Place then we are seeking to recruit a dynamic, vibrant, passionate and aggressive individual like you to fill this role.
- To provide consultation and application services in the art of makeup application using the Montaigne Brand makeup line.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available make-up and beauty products.
- Work quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Maintain all equipment and tools
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain knowledge of current make up trends.
- Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate response to all requests ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colours and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to minimize or eradicate any unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up techniques.
- To generate sales from both new and existing clients
- Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation
- Candidate must be SMART
- Minimum of an HND/B.Sc in a relevant discipline
- Certificate/Diploma from a Beauty School
- 1-3 years’ experience
- For Lagos Applicants, Resident in Island axis(added advantage)
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts