Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Education and Training > Male Hall Warden at Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin
Male Hall Warden at Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin
Feb 12, 2020, 3:52 PM
Al-Hikmah University was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in January, 2005. It is a faith-based, private and conventional University with a strong Islamic content. The University aims at providing high moral standard and academic excellence for the good of the Nigerian nation and humanity. It is also committed to the development of highest academic standards both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The University has graduated ten (10) sets of students. The University, which is developing at a rapid pace, has seven (7) Faculties namely; Humanities and Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences, Health Sciences, Education, Law, Agriculture and the Postgraduate School. The current student population stands at about 5,000.
Applications are invited for the position below: Job Title: Male Hall Warden (AHUSS 07) Location: Ilorin, Kwara
- Computer competency and NYSC discharge certificate / certificate of exemption are mandatory.
- Candidates must possess O’Level Certificate with at least five (5) credits including English Language and a good first degree or HND from a recognized Institution.
Conditions of Service
- Comparable to what is obtainable in the public universities in Nigeria.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters, two (2) photocopies of their certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae (15 copies) to: The Registrar, Al-Hikmah University, Adeta Road, Adewole Housing Estate, P.M.B. 1601, Ilorin, Kwara State. NoteApplication Deadline 26th February, 2020.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on letter-head directly to the Registrar, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin. They should also advise their Referees to state in their Confidential Reports, the position applied for.
- Applicants should indicate in their Curriculum Vitae the position applied for.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts