Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Manager (Education /Study Abroad Agency) at Edu Mart
Manager (Education /Study Abroad Agency) at Edu Mart
Feb 24, 2020, 5:53 PM
Edu Mart - A vibrant and innovative education and travel agency that is evolving to build a globally connected community to recruit international (study abroad) students, and support them along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations; as well as providing travel and visa support services for her clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Manager (Education /Study Abroad Agency) Locations: Abuja, Port-Harcourt-Rivers and Lagos
- Take part in familiarisation visits to new destinations and partner institutions, to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers
- Deal with client enquiries and aim to meet their expectations
- Provide sales reports to head office
- Implement alternative and innovative ideas for achieving new growth
- Oversee the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- You will be responsible for running the education agency and developing strategies to hit or exceed targets. You'll typically need to:
- Promote and market the agency
- Manage staff, manage budgets and maintain records
- Deliver and exceed branch performance and productivity
- Liaise with partner institutions and prospective students
- Experience working in an education agency
- Strong Leadership and Managerial Skills
- Result driven & target oriented.
- Minimum of a good First Degree
- 5+ years' experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated involvement working in supervisory role in a similar position
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 15th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts