Manager, Internal Control & Risk Management - Business Administration at Lufthansa
Lufthansa is one of the world's largest and most prestigious airlines. With hubs in Frankfurt and Munich, we currently fly to 211 destinations in 74 countries.
As an industry innovator, we have long been committed to environmental care and sustainability, operating one of the most technologically-advanced and fuel-efficient fleets in the world. Our long-haul fleet includes the Boeing 747-8, the Airbus A380 and the Airbus A350-900, which are some of the most environmentally-friendly passenger aircraft in the aviation industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Internal Control & Risk Management - Business Administration
Working time: Full time
Employment level: Direct entry
Function: Administration, Quality Management
About the Role
- Would you like to ensure the implementation of effective internal control and risk management systems concerning any business administration service in Sub Saharan Africa with a special focus on Nigeria in order to ensure at all times compliance with local legislation as well as with Lufthansa Group’s internal guidelines?
- Do you want to start your journey with us? Go for it and apply now!
As the Manager, Internal Control & Risk Management - Business Administration you will perform the following duties:
- Planning, design and implementation of an internal control and risk management system for all business administration services and processes, especially Finance, HR and Procurement.
- Performing ad-hoc and routine checks of local business administration processes and outcomes (e.g. contracts); for the local LGBS (B/N) organization as well as for local business partner’s organizations.
- Preparation and presentation of reports which reflect the current internal control and risk management status of the business administration processes and services in the respective countries and documentation of additional measures which will be implemented.
- All other duties as assigned or required.
The ideal Manager Internal Control & Risk Management Business Administration must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school certificate, A level / Abitur or equivalent required.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Legal, Accounting, etc. and at least 7 years of work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Legal, Accounting, etc. and at least 9 years of work experience.
- A-level/High School Diploma / completed commercial training and 12 years of work experience.
- English language required.
- High expertise in process management.
- Audit / risk management experience.
- Computer skills as user.
- French, German and/or Portuguese language will be an asset.
- High knowledge of local Sub-Sahara African laws, rules and regulations concerning business administration services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th September, 2022.
- CV / Resume and Cover Letter are required.
- Company will not provide relocation assistance