Manpower Resourcing and Management Officer at International Energy Services Limited
International Energy Services Limited (IESL) was established in 1990 and is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manpower Resourcing and Management Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Lead, Manpower Resourcing & Management Unit
Directly Supervises: Technical recruitment executives
- To sell the company's manpower resourcing and technical recruitment and resource Management services to clients in both the Oil and Gas and Non- Oil and Gas (FMCG, Manufacturing) industries in a bid to generate revenues for the company.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong technical manpower sourcing and management professional in the oil and gas industry and a business development expert in the upstream sector and with experience winning businesses with International Oil Companies and/or the FMCG.
- Support the Lead in the implementation of business strategy as it relates to technical manpower sourcing and management to generate revenues for the company
- Own the full recruitment process for clients (Contract & permanent), from taking informative briefs, CV Screening, scheduling, and conducting interviews
- Identify business opportunities (via daily print, e-media portal etc.) and develop (tendered and untendered) proposals for technical recruitment services
- Ensure timely and cost-effective supply of high-quality manpower, in terms of skill mix and numbers
- Liaise with clients on new proposals and manage existing relationships for continuity
- Prepare technical recruitment reports, make recommendations and forward same to the Lead.
- Understand and deliver promptly on manpower requirements of (existing and prospective) client organizations
- Coordinate and manage recruitment process to ensure suitable candidate(s) for clients are selected and process is concluded on time and within budget
- Present invoices for services rendered and client follow up to ensure payment collection within maximum period allowed as per Stat Marine policy
- Assist to build and maintain long-term relationships with clients, stakeholders, regulatory bodies and ensuring that value is provided accordingly.
- Develop commercials and work with key team mates to complete various Tenders and Vendor registrations for Clients
- Provide advice to management and ensure contracts are updated and renewed in a timely manner.
- Assist to identify new opportunities within the existing market, cultivate, develop, and manage client relationships with strategic partners in the oil and gas industry, providing project expertise and recommendations on how to best serve client needs.
- Ensure that client expectations are met and exceed in terms of quality of service delivered.
- Research and establish new client accounts; liaise with clients and represent the company in face-to-face meetings.
- Work with other internal team managers to achieve specific organizational objectives.
- Writing and developing proposals by identifying client needs; work closely with project implementation team managers to generate estimates and proposals as part of the definition of time and expense projects through scoping estimates, charts, samples, etc.
- Perform any other task as may be required by management
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Personnel Management / Human Resources or related field.
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills.
- A high level of enthusiasm for building business and overcoming obstacles.
- Demonstrated results in sales management, business development and P&L management. Previous experience in building and developing service-oriented teams.
- Prior experience in successfully delivering on annual sales quotas.
- Strong business and technical acumen.
- A Master's Degree in HR or related field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience of manpower resourcing and planning in the oil and gas sector with at least 3 years of cognate experience in technical recruitment/talent acquisition services especially for International Oil Companies / FMCG is a key requirement.
- Proven experience managing key Client’s accounts particularly in manpower resourcing and technical recruitment.
- An established network of marketing, business development and account management professionals.
- A strong customer orientation with the demonstrated ability to nurture key accounts.
- The ability to respond quickly and effectively to the needs of clients and internal stakeholders.
- Conceptual and strategic selling experience of solutions-based products and services.
- Project Management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the criteria above should send their CV in MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 27th May, 2022.