Marketers at Applicant Check Limited
Jan 20, 2021, 8:12 PM
Applicant Check Limited is an HR consulting company, Investigation and Research Organization which specializes in Recruitment, Background Investigation and Surveillance Servicesand we are currently recruiting to fill 15 marketing positions for one of our client.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Locations: (Mushin, Apapa, Alapere, Shomolu, Ebute-Meta, Lekki/Ajah/Epe, Oshodi, Fagba/Ogba, Alagbado, Iyana-Ipaja ) Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 15 Openings
- Identify and develop highly promising virgin/uncongested territories within assigned region
- Present, demonstrate and promote the company products and services by using solid arguments to existing and prospective agents.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential agents to meet their needs.
- Established, develop and maintain positive business relationships with your existing and prospective agents.
- Have information on daily/weekly/monthly volume and value transactions done by your agents.
- Supply management with reports on agent needs, problems, interest, competitive activities and potential for new product and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Deploy applicable promotional material to agent’s location to achieve better brand visibility.
- Routinely monitor and supervise the activities of the agents.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Reach out to prospective agent leads through phone call and visitations.
- Expedite the resolution of agents’ problems and complaints to related unit within 24hr to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve monthly sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree / HND
- Applicant must have a good understanding and passionate about sales and marketing
- Applicant must have excellent analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Applicant must have an excellent negotiating skills
- A high degree of self motivation
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Applicant(s) must reside in Mushin, Apapa, Alapere, Shomolu, Ebute-Meta, Lekki/Ajah/Epe, Oshodi, Fagba/Ogba, Alagbado, Iyana-Ipaja
- Applicant must have a good command of english and great communication skills
- Applicant must be committed, highly motivated and target driven
- Applicant must be able to exhibit good leadership quality and strong management skill
- Applicant must be a very good communicator
- Applicant must be able to develop great strategies to meet target
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Applicant must be a good team member and must be able to get along with other individuals both in the company and outside the company.
- Applicant must achieve monthly sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Applicant must be able to develop a plan to expanding the growth of the company
N55,000 plus commission on performance of their agents.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.