Marketing and Sales Executive at Golden Alpine Hotel and Resort
Golden Alpine Hotel and Resort, a new modern 4 Star Hotel located in Yola, Adamawa State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Executive
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Manages the hotel online bookings and social media accounts.
- Closely following up on all business leads to clients and responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Design, upload, extract and maintain customer databases.
- Respond to complaints from guests.
- Strategize on making the hotel visible and first choice of consideration to all potential guests
- Assist to draft contracts and proposals to corporate bodies.
- Brainstorm on various marketing plans and organize events and promotional activities with other team members and the departmental head in a bit to increase the hotel occupancy rates.
- Should assist in selling guest rooms, catering services and other of our facilities and products.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange hotel site tour for potential clients.
- Respond to guests inquires on hotel facilities/services (e.g. hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants etc.)
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Assist in generating reports, preparing proposals, collecting client’ details, and coordinating with clients & suppliers.
- Assist in managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information to clients/guests.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, CV / Resume and credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th June, 2022.