Marketing Assistant at Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited
Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a construction company for EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction)Turnkey projects. Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is an affiliate of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Ltd, whose senior company is China Sinoma Group. Sinoma Nigeria Company Ltd is headquartered in Tangshan, Hebei Province, with branch office(s) in Beijing, and across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Kuje, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a passionate goal-oriented Marketing Assistant to support our company's Marketing department in its primary and administrative duties, such as conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/questionnaires.
- As a Marketing Assistant, your responsibilities shall include assisting in organizing clients' profiles, carrying out industry-related searches and surveys, identify and source potential clients for the company, organize, develop/present industry-related campaigns, and developing result-oriented marketing strategies.
- This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/questionnaires.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data using the following tools; social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, (good with excel) marketing computer software, and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.).
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- Strong understanding and proficiency with Digital Marketing (Google, Facebook, HubSpot Digital Marketing certification is an added advantage).
- Self-motivated with a passion to learn and be thought new skills.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: CV should carry a Passport Photograph on it.
Application Deadline 1st June, 2022.