Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Marketing Specialist Job Vacancy at Digital Minilab World Nigeria Limited
Marketing Specialist Job Vacancy at Digital Minilab World Nigeria Limited
Dec 6, 2019, 4:19 PM
Digital Minilab World Nigeria Limited is recognized as one of the leading supplier of New & Refurbished Digital Printers, Photo Finishing & Large Format Equipment’s in Middle East & Africa with two branches across the globe, including the head office in Hong-Kong, both head by the founder and CEO Mr. Mustafa N.S. Alfarra .The company also has the distributor relationship of global brands in African Countries, such as Noritsu, Epson, HSIT Digital professional paper and Lucky Film Brand name. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Marketing Specialist Location: Lagos Job Description/Responsibilities
- We into sales and maintenance of heavy machines. We need someone to market it to respective establishments all over the country and build a team to help achieve that.
- Maintain and develop a relationship with customers through regular contacts, visits and other specific promotional activities
- Keep all information of customers and suppliers updated in corresponding systems following internal guidelines
- Creating a nation-wide marketing and sales network
- Sales to major customers and maintain an important and sustainable relationship with key stakeholders
- Secure professional processing of inquiries, orders, and complaints
- University Degree (BSc) or Master's degree Preferably
- Must be based in Lagos
- A “hunting spirit” i.e. a desire to trace new business despite problems and resistance.
- Must have work experience in a similar capacity
- A desire to succeed with a sales mission
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts