Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Massive Teller Services Representative Recruitment In A Renowned Financial Institution
Massive Teller Services Representative Recruitment In A Renowned Financial Institution
Mar 19, 2019, 11:56 PM
Workforce Group - Our client is a player in the Financial sector with Strength in payments systems which offer advanced, Secure, integrated and cost-effective electronic payment processing solutions and service to Banks and non-Bank clients in the worldwide market place. We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below: Job Title: Massive Teller Services Representative (TSR) Location: Lagos Industry: Financial Sector Responsibilities
- Maintain a professional relationship with the customer
- Reconcile cash drawer by proving cash transactions
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify Client values and proactively seek to provide solutions and services to meet identified needs.
- Managing the sales support process for branches, engage walk in new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
- Provide Account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments
- OND & NCE ONLY in any field.
- Must not be more than 25 years old
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Packages.
- Good spoken and written English
- Basic pay: NGN 60,000 net
- Other Benefits: HMO, Pension and Leave allowance.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts