MCO Head of People Experience, West Africa at Unilever Nigeria Plc
Unilever Nigeria Plc - Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MCO Head of People Experience, West Africa
Reference ID: job requisition id R-49901
Employment Type: Full Time
- The MCO Head of People Experience (PX) at Unilever is responsible for the continuous improvement of the relationship between Unilever and its people. We want Unilever to be the employer of choice for hundreds of thousands of people worldwide, and a trailblazer for best-in-class people experiences.
- The MCO Head of People Experience will be the custodian of this ambition and is a champion for employees and the policies, processes, technologies and facilities that will help make their time at Unilever productive, engaged and fulfilling, driving business effectiveness, employee satisfaction and retention.
- The MCO Head of People Experience has responsibility, accountability & ownership for leading and integrating the people experience across the end- to-end life cycles and moments that matter as well as the delivery of Global, Regional and Country Experiences.
- The role reports to the Head of People Experience for Africa with an Indirect line to the Head of HR for West Africa
- The MCO Head of PX is directly accountable for the in-market teams, employees experiences and services.
- Key interfaces include MCO HRLT, HRBPs, Africa PXLT, Africa Ops Hub, global PX leads, global and local Finance and legal, IT Business Partners and LTs.
- The MCO EP Lead supports regional and global SMEs and Procurement during the negotiation of Contracts and Service Level Agreements with Contractors, Third Parties and Suppliers.
- Vendors such as payroll providers, recruitment agencies, employee benefits.
Flexibility for this Role (Working Model, Mobility):
Educational Background / Work History:
- 5 years deep HR experience or with People Experience or other relevant experience.
- Big-picture thinker, confident in taking strategic decisions that will impact culture, policy and ways of working.
- Strong knowledge of FMCG and its ways of working.
- Ability and experience in leading large remote teams working in multiple disciplines and ability to make an impact with stakeholders
- Budget and cost management
- Experience working with HR systems, processes and solutions.
- Previous experiences of crafting innovative experiences and journeys
Professional Knowledge / Skill Requirements:
- Understand Reward, Payroll, Recruitment / Core HR and applied at country level in order to drive scalable global solutions.
- Strong knowledge of FMCG and its ways of working in terms of driving global solutions but understanding the local legal/compliance requirements.
- Strength in applying governing rules and structures (i.e., reporting requirements. Local legislation), and partnering with specialist functions (Audit, Finance etc.).
- Knowledge and expertise in managing various partners and create a seamless operation between partner and MCO.
- Agile in thinking big picture with local deviations to drive simple process design and continuous improvement.
- Consumer Love
- Passion for High Performance
- Talent Catalyst
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply