Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Mechanical Supervisor Job Vacancy at WACOT Limited
Mechanical Supervisor Job Vacancy at WACOT Limited
Dec 1, 2018, 8:07 PM
WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU's in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor Location: Sagamu, Ogun Responsibilities
- To participate in diagnosis and repair of major breakdown and to estimate time of repair and ensure timely return of repaired equipment
- Carryout planned preventive measures within scheduled time
- Maintain and update a log of maintenance work done for reference purposes
- Supervise technicians and project contractors to ensure delivery of mechanical engineering services
- Contribute to asset care agenda of the organisation
- Responsible for directing and supervising the activities of assigned personnel involved in the maintenance of Mechanical Equipment while ensuring quick response and resolution
- Review maintenance work orders to determine priority of need based on production schedules and urgency of problems
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent reasoning and decision making ability
- Report writing and record keeping
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Projects
- Analysis and interpretation of result.
- 5+ years’ experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- ‘Hands on experience’ of modular and compact PLC will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree/ HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Working knowledge of applicable HSE regulations
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts