Medical Doctor at eClinic and Diagnostic Limited
eClinic and Diagnostic Limited - We are a Diagnostic center, rendering best and affordable Quality Diagnostic services with a view to meeting clients diagnostic needs using well trained staff and state of the art equipments. We are a Top diagnostic centre in Nigeria with State-of-the-art facilities that provide excellent medical investigations. We offer round-the-clock medical Laboratory, Radio-diagnostic services, ultrasound, and Dental clinics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Location: Aba, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a doctor with outstanding medical knowledge and excellent counseling skills. Doctors are expected to be compassionate, have attentive listening skills, and have the ability to communicate effectively with a genuine concern for patients and a passion to be of service and heal people.
- To ensure success, doctors should have fantastic organizational and time management skills, the ability to make effective decisions, and an innate ability to manage change. Top candidates will have the willingness and ability to handle uncertainty and conflicting demands while remaining calm under pressure.
- Responding to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
- Ordering lab tests and interpreting the test results.
- Liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meeting targets set by the government for specified treatments, e.g. child immunization.
- Discussing and evaluating new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keeping up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Teaching at hospitals and medical schools, and observing and assessing the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Performing minor surgeries.
- Explaining procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Degree in Medicine (essential).
- Post NYSC
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply