Medical Doctor at Hec Recruit
hecrecruit.com has been providing an efficient, effective and enjoyable staffing experience to job-seekers and employers since 2013. We know that a resume is important, but it’s also just a piece of paper. Our job as consultants is to understand the needs of the employers and job seekers to help bring together the perfect match in expertise, skill and personality.
Our clients receive side by side comparisons of the newest opportunities and receive objective guidance from our team of qualified experts. Ready to make your next career move with confidence? Get in touch with us today and move one step closer to achieving your employment goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Doctor shall be available for 10 hrs per day.
- To stay in the ward (ICU/General Ward/ ER or other such areas) at all time during the duty hour except 30 minutes lunch/ tea break. The time of break should be subject to patient condition in the ward and ICU and approval from Clinical admin from time to time.
- To take and give written handover at the bedside at the beginning and end of the duty shift.
- To rectify or correct any clerical / other such errors committed by the retainer here in agrees to visit the hospital at the earliest irrespective of the next schedule of the duty shift.
- To document all administrative related policies and other such documents of similar nature as guided by the clinical Coordinator and general administration from time to time.
- To examine all patients on admission in ICU/ ER/ other such Clinical area as designated by Clinical Administration from time to time.
- To order investigations under guidance of the departmental Head/ Coordinator
- To write and fill up all documents and patients history sheet and MLC and other such forms as ordered by Clinical Administration from time to time.
- To train nurses, paramedical and support staffs while on duty and as ordered by the clinical admin from time to time
- To seek Consultation and do referrals to Specialist and Consultants from time to time as per Clinical protocol and company policies.
- Applicants must possess MBBS and must have completed NYSC.
N250,000 - N280,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2023.