Medical Officer at Anadach Consulting Limited
Jan 26, 2021, 5:28 PM
Anadach Consulting Limited - Our client is a growing family practice in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered family medicine.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute in a rapidly growing organization.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
- A hands on professional who sees himself as counselor and friend to the patients
- He will provide primary contact and continuous care toward the management of patients’ health and will be expected to assess and treat a wide range of conditions, ailments and injuries
- He will report directly to the Medical Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose illnesses, prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases and minor injuries (including referring to specialists as required).
- Obtain medical histories, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess an MBBS with at least 5 years post NYSC experience covering different specialties. Any relevant additional Degree would be an advantage
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and ability to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Should be pleasant, patient and honest.
- Should have good clinical acumen (excellent history taking, physical examination, requesting appropriate investigations to arrive at accurate diagnoses)
- Proficiency in procedures like suturing and IV catheterization
- Should have good documentation abilities to prepare high quality summaries and reports
- Conversant with technology (previous experience in use of electronic medical record system would be an asset)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021.
Note: Please indicate your full name and reference position as the subject of your email.