Microbiologist at Evans Industries Limited
Evans Industries is a manufacturing company, established over 20 years ago. Our purpose is to develop high quality home and personal care products at an affordable price. We are an ISO 90001 - 2015 certified company, therefore, all our operations comply with international standards. In admiration of the high quality products, Evans Industries products have become a household name and can be found across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microbiologist
- Testing samples for a variety of purposes, such as to help other scientists and medical staff diagnose infections and track the spread of disease.
- Writing research papers, reports and reviews.
- Keeping up to date with scientific and research developments.
- Ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance with guidelines.
- Managing laboratories.
- Inspecting food and drink (and their manufacturing processes) to check for possible contamination.
- Planning and carrying out trials.
- Tracking environmental microorganism development.
- Developing and managing quality control processes.
- Developing new pharmaceutical products, vaccines and medicines.
- Recording, analysing and interpreting data.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree in Microbiology
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the cosmetics industry
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Capable of accomplishing tasks and meeting targets with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2023.