Miller Operator (Rice Mill) at Zuma Foods Limited
Zuma Processing Farm Mill is a rice mill that processes and package quality rice from the farm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Miller Operator (Rice Mill)
Location: Idu, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for the safely efficient actioactivationineshe rice mill, panels and computers to ensure that the rice is milled and graded according to predetermined specifications will be responsible for milling at least 35 bags of 50kg Head of Rice per hour
- You will be responsible for ensuring and maintaining a safe work environment through compliance with all company/ state rules and regulations.
- Operate machines in the rice mill so as to get the best quality rice.
- You will be responsible for Adjusting gate the in the spout to regulate the flow of rice into the machine keeping in view the load on the driving electric motor
- All other duties and functions as you may be directed to do or which may be required of you from time to time by the office.
- To carry out preventive maintenance measures before commencement of milling
- Carry out maintenance in the machine in minor cases based on managers recommendation.
- Assist the maintenance department in carrying out maintenance on the machine in major cases, based on the manager recommendation.
- You will be responsible for starting the machine for each operation or production batch,
- You will be responsible for stopping the machine safely at the conclusion of each operation or production batch,
- You will be responsible for adjusting rice milling equipment when required to ensure rice is processed in accordance with specifications.
- Perform routine cleaning of sieves and replacement of rubber rolls when required
- Close observation and careful handling of motors, rubbers and other sensitive equipment parts of the plant
- You will also be responsible for checking the by-products at regular intervals so as to avoid loss of good rice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th August, 2023.