Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Mwanga Limited recruitment for Debt Recovery Representatives
Mwanga Limited recruitment for Debt Recovery Representatives
Aug 5, 2019, 1:07 AM
Mwanga is a customer centric, technology driven business support firm that focuses on debt collection, customer data analysis for decision making and customer relationship management for growing and innovative businesses in Africa. We are recruiting massively to fill the position below in our financial services marketing team based in Nigeria: Job Title: Debt Recovery Representative Location: Lagos Tasks and Responsibilities
- To manage recovery of overdue payments from customers by reaching out and Acting as the liaison between creditors and customers and manages overdue accounts
- Self-driven to consistently hitting weekly/monthly target
- Give an accurate report on customers reached out to weekly on reason for delinquency
- Speak and persuade customers to pay amounts due using available repayment methods
- Ability to hit set target by collecting overdue loans and acts as the liaison between creditors and customers
- Follows-up delinquent accounts, updates and maintains accurate records
- Perform other assigned duties necessary to support the portfolio weekly
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail and goal oriented
- Active Listener
- Being Persuasive to get commitment from the debtors
- A good negotiator
- Solid team player who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts