Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > New Job at SHELL for a Commercial Interface and Trading Manager
New Job at SHELL for a Commercial Interface and Trading Manager
Jun 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Our commitment and your drive will meet and help unlock your own potential and push forward Shell’s continuous innovation. We look for ways to reduce the environmental impact of our operations: our global pool of experts and the fact that our employees can tap into that diverse pool of expertise will help our commitment to supply Nigeria and beyond with our oil products. The company's operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 30,000 square kilometres.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Interface and Trading ManagerJob ID: 51936BR Location: Lagos Skillpool Group: Trading Job Description
- As the Commercial Interface and trading lead, you will be responsible for supporting the growth of crude trading in Nigeria
- Source, negotiate and deliver deals on crude oil business development projects
- Build technical community between crude risk and SARP team, ensure consistency in model development and related controls
- Develop strategy in close association with relevant Shell teams
- Manage relationships with banks and credit institutions to monitor closely the debt financing provided by Shell to local producers
- A strong Commercial background - preferred trading experience or structured finance (from energy, finance, banking or hedge funds or investment banks)
- Must have completed the Nigeria National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Good understanding of the Petroleum industry in general
- A minimum of 7 years experience in commercial/trading and/or banking (structured finance)
- Good experience in Trading Origination or Business Development in crude oil & products or similar business deals with a proven record of success and achievements
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts