Nurse Intern at National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu is one of the three National Orthopaedic Hospitals in Nigeria. It is strategically located to serve about a third of Nigerians population residing in the eastern and southern flank of the country.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse Intern
Duration: Limited numbers for 12 months uninterrupted Internship
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor in Nursing Science (B. N.Sc )
Prospective candidates for internship must possess:
- Certificate of provisional registration with their regulatory bodies
- Statement of Result
- Oath Certificate
- Three reference letters, one of which must come from the Dean of your Faculty.
- Affidavit that you have not previously done internship in your respective discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their Application Letter with photocopies of relevant documents as well as recent CV to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
Important Information and Notice
- The complete documents mention above should be contained in a sealed envelope indicating in the right upper corner your discipline and should be submitted by hand or by post to the office of the Medical Director.
- Candidates with awaiting results or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of this advert need not to apply.
- This application process is entirely free of charge and is contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitation/entreaty to the contrary via any Platform.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written/oral interview
Application Deadline 24th August, 2021.