Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Olu Tee Engineering International Limited Vacancy for Certify Quality Assurance (CQA) Manager
Olu Tee Engineering International Limited Vacancy for Certify Quality Assurance (CQA) Manager
Feb 20, 2018, 2:05 PM
Olu Tee Engineering International Limited, a multi- disciplinary dynamic and goal oriented Civil Structural Engineering Construction, Mechanical, Dredging, Marine, Waste management and Environmental Engineering company incorporated in 2003 as a wholly indigenous Oil & Gas serving company. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Certify Quality Assurance (CQA) Manager Location: Aladja, Delta Status: Full-time, Three to Twelve (3-12) months Job Description
- CQA for liner installation (5 months), CQA laboratory testing (geosynthetics) and compilation, provision of as-built completion report.
- 10 years experience in all aspects of groundwater resources planning, analysis, contamination assessment and remediation, and solid waste facility design, permitting and monitoring.
- Bachelor of Science Environmental Technologies/Geology
- Graduate Studies Hydrogeology, Water Resources
- Limited transportation available within designated accommodation locations
- Noise level is usually moderate
- PPEs required
- 7:00 am - 5:00pm
- Monday to Saturday
- Minimal amount of being “on-call”
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts