Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Ongoing Recruitment at AppRangers Limited
Ongoing Recruitment at AppRangers Limited
Jan 22, 2020, 1:21 PM
AppRangers Limited is a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) provider that specializes in software for the world wide web and mobile. Based on sound business process, technology, architecture and talent, AppRangers is able to provide cutting-edge solutions at affordable prices for small, medium and enterprise organizations in West Africa and individuals of all sizes and status.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Node JS Developer - Intern Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Node JS developer interns to manage back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. You will be provided with Videos on Udemy to help with your learning.
- Must be less than 30 years old.
- Must have UI skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Must possess modern web design and development skills.
- Must have a profound knowledge of NojeJS and other web related programming languages
- Must have built awesome projects or designs
- Must be familiar or have worked on open source projects
Remuneration Salary will be N40,000 during probation period (2 Months) and N120,000 after the probation period; when you become a full staff.How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th January, 2020.
Job Title: Field Agent Location: Nationwide
- Tell them how to use our mobile app
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Present, promote and introduce our app/services to mobile money agents
- Sales experience
- Minimum of an SSCE
- Have a Smart Phone
- Must have Integrity and be Trustworthy.
- Good communication skill
- Outgoing characters, like smile and talk
- Be well known in Local Community
- Strong, willing to achieve sales target and earn incentive
RemunerationHow to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- Salary will be N30,000 monthly during probation period (3 months) and N85,000 monthly after the probation period; when you become a full staff.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2020.Job Title: WordPress Developer
Location: Lagos Slots: 6 Openings
ResponsibilitiesHow to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- Should be able to use WordPress plugins especially wpbakery, Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Master Slider, contact form, etc.
- You should be comfortable modifying design templates and plug-ins as and when needed.
- Knowledge of PHP, HTML/CSS and jQuery would be an added bonus.
- Should be able to install WordPress themes to look exactly like the demo.
- Have at least a OND or higher qualification in Computer Science, Science, Social Sciences or related Engineering Degree
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Prior experience is an advantage but not necessary.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
Note: The selected candidates (6) can choose to work from either the Yaba office or Ketu office.Application Deadline 28th January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts