Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Ongoing recruitment at White Tulip Consulting Limited, February 2019
Ongoing recruitment at White Tulip Consulting Limited, February 2019
Feb 26, 2019, 4:06 PM
White Tulip Consulting Limited - Our client, founded 1994 but commenced business in 2001 is Nigerian privately owned company. It has partners in Europe, US, Asia and Africa, some of which own international brands. In the Nigeria Pharmaceutical sector, it has over 30 brands/SKUs and plays in the antibiotics, analgesic, nutrition, ophthalmic and dental segments as well as being a reputable importer of medical, surgical and ophthalmic consumables, devices and equipment. This client aims for excellence, by carefully choosing quality product lines for greater markets share and offering knowledge-based, value- added and right solutions. As part of her plan and process to re-invent and re-position itself to take significantly higher market share in all segment where if leads, it requires seasoned sales and marketing personnel for her 3 SBUs (Ophthalmic. Pharma/Nutrition and Dental & Medical Equipment/consumables) in the positions below: Job Title: Trainee Medical Representative Locations: Lagos, Ikorodu, Abeokuta, Ota, Ibadan, Abuja, Nasarawa, Jos, Kano, and Port Harcourt-Rivers Job Description
- The successful candidate is expected primarily to generate demand, ensure shelf presence and access to our client's product within the assigned territory.
- You will be provided with initial extensive training and follow up coaching for up to 6 months.
- If your performance is deemed highly satisfactory after open and transparent evaluation, you may be upgraded 10 substantive Medical Sales Representative position, which has more generous conditions of service and attracts official car.
- B.Pharm or B.Sc in Health/Biological Sciences or equivalent.
- No experience required.
- Self-starter, ambitious, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- This is essentially a sales representative position but focused on medical/optical/dental equipment and consumables.
- Candidates will be responsible for prospecting, sales, territory development/management, relationship marketing, awareness creation/demand generation and timely collection.
- B.Sc/HND in Health/Biological Sciences
- 3-5 years' sales experience with at least 2 year in medical equipment/ consumables sales.
- Track record of performance and excellent knowledge of the territory.
- Problem-solver, result-oriented and intra-preneural, self-directed and self-motivated self-starter with definite ability to work without insignificant supervision.
- Successful candidates will be expected to make significant contribution to the company's plan to create massive awareness for his assigned SBUs, brands and products among, the healthcare professionals and the trade.
- These professionals will be expected to manage the company's relationship health institutions, service providers and access partners within their territory.
- B.Pharm/ B.Sc in Biological Sciences or Human/Animal Health Sciences.
- 2 or more years of medical representation experience with record of positive performance and achievements.
- Strong hospital and ethical demand generation/hospital promotion experience
- The successful candidate will lead the team that will develop and keep company accounting records provide management account and financial information to management to ensure profitable business run by accurate and relevant financial data.
- He will also be responsible for keeping all assets of the company, including stock, money and receivables in addition to managing payables.
- B.Sc /HND in Accounts, ICAN-qualified, or in final stages. MBA an advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years experience part of which must be in a trading concern. Pharma- industry experience in desirable.
- Ability to use common accounting/enterprise packages, in addition to Microsoft Office.
- Excellent business sense, self-motivated self-starter with definite ability to work without supervision
- The incumbent shall oversee the human capital issues, administration and operations.
- He/She will guide and manage the overall provision of human resources services, policies, and programs for the company.
- Key accountabilities are administration, recruiting/staffing, performance management, compliance, policy development and documentation, compensation administration.
- B.Sc in Management or Administration; professional qualifications or MBA (Human Resources) is an advantage.
- 6-8 years cognate experience with minimum of 2 as head of HR function.
- Leader and manager, self-starter capable of working with little or no supervision.
- The successful candidates have and own responsibility for sales, business development and demand generation of the assigned region.
- Specifics of the role include sales, demand-generation, field force supervision and leadership, trade/relationship marketing and management activities.
- B. Pharm or first Degree in any of the life-based Science courses
- 5-7 years record of success as a medical representative and minimum of 2 as a field sales manager.
- Sound knowledge, skills and extensive contacts in the zone.
- The successful candidate shalt be responsible for and own strategy, planning, execution and supervision of sales and marketing function for the company.
- Reporting to the CEO, he/she will propose sales, market and marketing objectives and implement approved plans.
- B. Pharm Degree or equivalent. Possession of us MBA a definite advantage 5 years' experience in national sales team-leadership, including multinational and indigenous concerns work- environment.
- Candidates currently holding similar position in Nigeria are preferred Regional Sales Leader with at least 4-6 years' experience in top pharmaceutical marketing company and with similar profiles maybe considered.
- Demonstrable experience is managing a sales team of up to 30 or more.
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/marketing experience.
- Strong commercial and business sense.
- Problem-solver result-oriented and intra-preneural, and self-motivated with ability to work without insignificant supervision.
- CV/Resume should be in MS word format only
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the selection process
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Accounting Administrative Ogun State Business Development Aba Abia State Anambra State Benin-city Ibadan Jos Kano State Onitsha Oyo State Plateau State Sales Human Resource Kwara State Abeokuta Calabar Port Harcourt Managerial Ota Cross River State Nasarawa State Delta State Enugu State Ondo State Akwa Ibom State Lagos State Ilorin Marketing Ikorodu Asaba Rivers State Uyo Akure Lokoja White Tulip Consulting Limited Oshogbo Health Sciences Biological Science