Operations and Maintenance Manager at Seal Energy Investment Company Limited
Seal Energy & Investment Company Limited (Seal Energy) is an experienced indigenous company with a unique value-creating approach to the different sectors where we operate. The company continuously creates cost-effective, quality-driven, and value-adding solutions resulting in improved efficiency and as much as 30% cost savings in the procurement activities of our clients.
Seal Energy has built strong relationships with key industry players and institutions. We are satisfactorily registered with the oil and gas regulatory bodies including the Directorate of Petroleum Resources (DPR). We are a participating member of the Nipex Portal, registered with the Nigerian National Oil Corporation (NNPC) and the Nigeria Local Content Development Board (NCDMB).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations and Maintenance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provides leadership, guidance, and directional support in planning & scheduling (shutdown & routine maintenance).
- Define the work method, activities, resources, materials, and logical sequence to execute shutdown and routine maintenance work.
- Responsible for QA/QC and oversight of work being delivered by 3rd party contractor.
- Effectively communicate across various levels of work force within and outside the company i.e. 3rd party contractor, working level teams and asset leadership.
- Mentor and develop early graduate engineers and 3rd party contractor teams on shutdown and maintenance processes.
- Lead the development and implementation of maintenance support work processes.
- Bring continuous improvement of planning and scheduling processes through KPI monitoring and utilizing experience.
- Develop & lead capabilities in team for Lean Operations & Maintenance optimization.
- Lead in Maintenance data analysis to create solution & support assets to improve maintenance efficiency.
- Lead & coordinate in operational readiness of new assets.to provide leadership, guidance, and directional support in planning & scheduling (shutdown & routine maintenance).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls Engineering from a recognized university.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
- Hands on experience in maintenance and shutdown execution, planning & scheduling in oil and gas industry.
- Proficient in using various industry tools i.e. CMMS (SAP PM/MM or Maximo) for delivering planning & scheduling work.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in oil and gas production or operations industry, experience in gas processing plant/project will be an added advantage.
- Thorough technical knowledge of various oil & gas industry equipment and services to deliver maintenance work packages.
- Knowledge in shutdown management system, CMMS work order management, master data management, load levelling, material management, , Primavera P6/MS Project for shutdown scheduling and KPIs.
- Interface effectively with Operators, Mechanics, Vendors, Contractors, Management & other groups to meet business objectives.
- Foster cooperation & collaboration among individuals in a work group.
- Collaboratively work with multiple Gas processing groups (Health Environment and Safety, Engineering, Operations and Maintenance) to gain support and alignment.
- Strong team player (i.e. capable of building strong and productive working relationships with all stakeholders)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th September, 2023.