Operations Lead / Manager at Brahmah Oil and Gas Limited
Brahmah Oil and Gas Limited creates safe and secure working environments by supplying, and servicing the best-in-class safety and survival systems that enable businesses freedom at sea and onshore. We have distinctive competencies operating in challenging environments, remote areas with growing foot print in areas with a coverage for various services which is not limited to; Oil and Gas (Project management and Turn around maintenance), Marine, Civil Construction & Logistics & Support Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Lead / Manager
- As a lead/manager you will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing the technical operations in all of our operations, ensuring smooth and efficient delivery of services to our clients.
- Your primary focus will be coordination project execution and implementing best practices to maintain high standards of operational excellence. This role requires strong technical expertise, exceptional communication skills, and a track record of success in leading and managing technical operations within the Oil and Gas industry.
- You will be involved in project co-ordination, coordinating the execution of technical projects, ensuring timelines, budgets, and quality standards are met, whilst collaborating with engineering and management teams, providing technical support to teams in resolving issues.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3-5 years of experience in operations management within the Oil and Gas Industry or similar field
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve complex and technical challenges
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with industry standards, compliance regulations, and security protocols.
- Strong technical background on Oil and Gas infrastructure and offshore Operations
- Proven experience of technical teams and driving operational excellence
- Working knowledge of IT project management methodologies and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th September, 2023.