Operations Manager at Pamper Glow
Pamper Glow is a leading beauty and skincare company. We are the best Organic Skincare Producer with thousands of happy customers worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- An operations manager is the key part of management team and oversees high-level HR duties, such as attracting talent and setting training standards and hiring procedures.
- They also analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency.
- Our expanding company is seeking to hire an operations manager to join our team.
- You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- You will also be assisting our Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulationsGuides
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management
- Business Acumen, Communication Proficiency, Customer / Client Focused.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
N90,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail