Operations Manager (Table Water) at Eutops Industries Nigeria Limited
Eutops Industries Nigeria Limited is a Water and Beverage Production company based in Sango-Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Table Water)
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages all activities related to water production.
- Work daily closely with, personnel to plan and adhere to achieve set targets of finished goods
- Plan factory labour hour schedules and cycles
- Prepare daily/monthly production reports, downtime, output and waste records
- Ensure TQM in all aspects of production, food safety and adherence
- Understands basic water production and ensures strict adherence to established quality
- Direct and resolve all production and maintenance problem at minimum cost and prevent operational delays and loss
- Provide input to the development of waterstrategy, R & D of new and emerging products.
- Ensure adherence & compliance with internal and external water production regulation
- Any other duty as assigned by management.
- To managedirect load out and redistribution of stocks from distributors warehouse to retail outlets within assigned Routes
- Ensures that he meets weekly, monthly and yearly targets.
- As a sales manageryou should devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets
- As a sales manager, you should map out potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Comfortable making cold-call sales calls.
- To establish, maintain and expand your outlet base by continually recruiting new outlets/retails weekly.
- To effectively execute sales Drivers/objectives in all covered outlets.
- Identify new market opportunities in terms of market penetration and expanding coverage.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with 0 - 3 years work experience.
- To Be Successful, You Must Be Self-motivated, driven, and possess high energy
- Able to deliver convincing messages using strong and effective communication skills
- Savvy in social media marketing and avenues
- Creative, and a quick learner
N40,000 - N50,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.