Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Operations Planner Job Vacancy at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Operations Planner Job Vacancy at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Jul 3, 2019, 10:53 PM
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Operations Planner Postal Code: 10001 Location: Sapele, Delta Industry: Oil & Gas Job Summary
- The Operations Planner will report to the Maintenance Supervisor concerning all activities related to Production Operations and Maintenance
- Define and maintain a minimum level of critical spares and manpower for operation & maintenance of the assets to sustain facilities uptime and availability
- Ensure adequate staff motivation and training for the effective implementation of individual tasks and targets and generate monthly analytical reports based on KPIs to Senior Management for performance measurement.
- Develop and Implement production planning policies, standard, guidelines and procedures that will manage the long and short term production goals
- Ensure that all aspects of the production planning process rum effectively to achieve optimum levels of operational effectiveness to meet Asset production targets.
- Liaise with Asset Production and Maintenance Managers in Execution of initiated work orders for planned and breakdown maintenance activities for effective communication on the status of work
- A Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the oil and Gas industry
- Minimum of 5 years as an operational planner
- A recognized professional certificate in planning would be an added advantage.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts