Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Operations Supervisor at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Operations Supervisor at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Feb 13, 2020, 4:23 PM
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Operations Supervisor Location: Lagos
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Work with senior stakeholders in the company.
- Monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the management to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Assist HR with recruiting and supervision of employees as necessary
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support communication within the management team
- Support communication within the support staff.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Working with other departments as necessary.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Analyse and improve organizational processes.
- Follow up on job orders till completion.
- Assist in delivery co-ordination.
- Work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, procurement, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Oversee all operational functions within The Factory.
- Any other function that may be incidental and ancillary to the role above.
- Bachelor's degree in Management or related field.
- Relevant operations management certification
- Member of regulatory management organisation.
- 5+ years of relevant operations supervisory experience.
- 5+ years of relevant general supervisory experience
- Proactive and problem solving skills
- Team work
- Microsoft office use
- Supervisory skills
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop, implement and review policies and procedures
- Ability to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Ability to address problems and opportunities for the company
- Ability to build alliances and partnerships with other organizations
- Dedication to continuous improvement.
- Ability to handle feedback.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email. Application Deadline 19th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts