Outlet Managers at Khenpro Global Services
Khenpro Global Service, a Human Capacity Development organization, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outlet Manager
Locations: Okota, Abule-egba, Gbagada, Surulere, Yaba, Amuwo-odofin and Lekki - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Outlet Manager would be responsible to over see the day to day activities of the outlet in order to increase revenue and contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Achieve Sales Target.
- Maintain daily outlet operation.
- Organize the meeting to discuss issues and updates.
- Address customer queries courteously and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Give Training to sales associates about Sales, customer orientation, merchandising.
- Maintain merchandising.
- Demand Planning.
- Assist cash handling activities and development expense and revenue report.
- Plan and assign daily work loads to outlet associates.
- Develop policies and procedures and enforce to establish.
- Establish operational strategies to meet quality and customer service standard.
- Maintain clean and safety outlet environment.
- Obtain customer feedback and recommend necessary outlet operational changes.
- Schedule time for orientation and job training for outlet associates.
- Degree in the Hospitality Management / Food and Beverage will be an added advantage.
- 0- 3 years work experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be goal-driven and result-oriented.
- Service focused personality is essential.
- Should have a minimum of two years experience in a leadership role.
- Must have previous experience working in a confectionery or hospitality industry.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
N80,000 - N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for and the Location as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.