Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives at Konga
Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc.
We are currently looking for a talented, and skillful person with a strong passion for the ecommerce space to join our Konga Health Team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Locations: Oyo, Anambra, Rivers, Abuja & Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Executive Level
Reports to: VP: Konga Health
- The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will be responsible for client’s engagement and onboarding. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for the performance of these clients and their customer satisfaction.
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Promote the company’s products/services; predicting and /or addressing clients’ needs
- Develop and sign on new clients.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and customer relationship support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Monitor and analyse data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Conduct and frequently update research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and guide to achieve targeted success milestones
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Minimum of First degree in Pharmacy
- Non-pharmacists with degrees in Biological sciences and who possess very relevant experience in B2B selling of pharmaceutical products and general healthcare product knowledge would be considered
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent in relationship management
- Good and effective communication skill
- Report writing
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years’ relevant experience is preferred
- Good listening, and problem-solving skills
- Good leadership and people management skills
Why Work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
- This role shall be remunerated adequately.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated Word doc CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th June, 2021.