Plant Maintenance Manager at Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Maintenance Manager
Job Type: Full Time
About Your New Job
- You will be responsible for developing and executing the maintenance strategy of the plant at optimal cost, driving innovation and improvement of lines and assets and managing people and resources to ensure uncompromised safety, availability and quality while minimizing the impact on the environment.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Establish, monitor & reinforce control on maintenance strategy execution in plant in alignment with country strategy.
- Organize and schedule annual overhaul of production lines and facilities.
- Improve efficiencies by increasing preventive maintenance across the plant and to minimize breakdowns and reduce mean time between failures.
- Develop business plans providing productivity improvement and stretchy targets for cost efficiency
- Ensures full use of SAP Plant Maintenance module to be able to monitor cost and execution of spare parts-related and maintenance activities
- Builds maintenance teams' capabilities through implementation of training and development programs
- Maintains effective systems to ensure products and package quality.
- Prepare and control annual plant maintenance budget ensuring sufficient funds to cover all routines and initiatives reflected in strategy & operational plans.
- Prepare, present, and interpret Maintenance KBI's, makes recommendations which result in increased productivity and efficiency; reduces cost and improves customer satisfaction.
- Effectively applies business performance review (COBRA, EATB) management routine
- 5-8 years working experience in the field of production or maintenance in food or beverage industry
- Experience in budgeting
- Experience in excution of projects such as, line commissioning, annual maintenance planning.
Are These Your Secret Ingredient:
- Ability to think in terms of functional sustainability rather than short term wins
- Ability to select and assess first-line managers
- Ability to build relationships to improve results
- Ability to understand what drives peers in other units .Open-minded and willing to experiment and try new things
- Ability to disseminate and enforce safety, health & environment policy
- Ability to implement quality and health, safety & environment improvements.
- Ability to translate function strategy into unit/section's plan
- Ability to lead and manage change
- Ability to set standards for management performance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply