Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > PR Specialist at Lightning Networks Limited
PR Specialist at Lightning Networks Limited
May 14, 2020, 10:06 PM
Lightning Networks Limited provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria. The company has all necessary technical competence to build, upgrade and maintain Telecommunications Infrastructure, thus enabling the operators to concentrate on their primary bussiness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: PR Specialist Location: Lagos
- HND / Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations / Communications or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience
- Must be target driven
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation and manipulative abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
- Computer skills (word, excel, and PowerPoint), etc.
- Strong skills in digital marketing
- Relevant training or Certifications in a related field is an added advantage
- Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to improve new practices or develop new approaches
- Must have strong decision-making skills
- Familiar with various market channels in Nigeria, especially online digital market
- Have a good relationship with the Nigerian media or have a very deep understanding of them
- Have done market work in at least a few large projects locally in Nigeria
- Good at data collation and analysis
- It is best to be a heavy social media user
- Skilled operation of office and other tools
- A great interest in technology products is a plus
- Have a certain pressure resistance.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent creative output ability
- Very sensitive to new things and hot events
- N350,000 monthly with other incentives depending on the work ability.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 25th May, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts