Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Principal at the FUTA Staff Secondary School
Principal at the FUTA Staff Secondary School
Mar 9, 2020, 12:42 PM
The FUTA Staff Secondary School was established in November 1992 to cater primarily for the children of staff of the University of Technology, Akure and the Children and wards of members of the University's immediate community. Today, the School is excellent in performance and the ex-student are equally excelling in different field of human endeavours. The Staff Secondary School is a Private/Public Partnership Secondary School. The Federal Government, through the University, funds the Capital Development, while the School's management Board manages the School, fixes salaries and remunerations of staff.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below: Job Title: Principal Location: Ondo
Qualifications Required Academic Qualifications:
- Good first degree in Education with at least 18 years’ post-degree teaching experience. OR NCE and a good first degree with at least 18 years’ post-qualification teaching experience of which at least 10 years must be post-degree.
- OR Good first degree and a PGDE with at least 18 years’ teaching experience of which at least eight years must be post-PGDE qualification.
- Four years’ cognate experience as Vice-Principal of a reputable nationally- recognized school and Registration with Teachers’ Registration Council (TRC) of Nigeria.
- He/she must be computer literate as well as possess demonstrable disposition for academic excellence, quality leadership and teamwork. The candidate should not be older than 55 years of age by 1st August, 2020.
- The candidate must be conversant with emerging trends in the management of Staff Schools within the Nigerian University system.
Salary FSSSSS 15 N2,232,199.00 - N3,209,140.00
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies of their Curriculum Vitae, Certificates and other relevant credentials which should contain among other things:Application Deadline 20th April, 2020.
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- OSM Numbers/E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Post Applied for
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates and Qualification obtained including Membership/Fellowship of relevant professional bodies
- Work Experience including hill details of former and present posts with dates
- List of Publications (if any)
- Other Relevant activities outside current employment
- Major professional achievements, contributions including awards received (if any)
- In addition, interested applicants are required to submit a statement of their Vision for FUTA Staff Secondary School in line with the overall vision of the University for the next five (5) years
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees. The nominated Referees should be requested to forward their Reference reports on them under separate and confidential cover direct to:
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts