Process Artisan Mechanical - Packaging at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc - Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Artisan Mechanical - Packaging
Location: Onitsha Plant, Anambra
Job Type: Full-time
Key Purpose Statement
- An opportunity exists for a highly skilled Packaging Process Artisan, Mechanical. The Successful candidate will operate, maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- React to the results using the VPO tools supplied
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions. Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems, and improvement opportunities
- Fully understand the team Dream and contribute to achieving it
- Operate machine and equipment
- Optimize production performance and process
- Maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devises
- Maintain safe, healthy, and risk-free working environment
- Work in teams
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND/B.Tech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 Years’ experience in Packaging/FMCG environment
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications i.e. (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Mental alertness, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conceptual skills
- Engineering Specialist- Subject matter expert
- Management skills
- People handling ability
Traits & Competences Required:
- The main role is to apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance
- Prepared to work shifts
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist)
- Initiative and energetic
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Application Deadline: 13th August 2021.