Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Procurement Officer at Compovine Technologies LimitedApplication Deadline 31st March, 2020.
Procurement Officer at Compovine Technologies Limited
Mar 11, 2020, 10:44 AM
Compovine Technologies Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer Location: Lagos
- Analyse market and delivery systems to access present and future availability of material
- Follow-up with inventory team to maintain accurate purchase of products and pricing records.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and updating supplier database and review their performances
- And other task assigned by Head, Supply & Chain Management
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Research, compare and analyse varieties of products and evaluate prospective suppliers; and ensure purchases comply with Company’s standards
- Develop plan for purchasing products; and negotiation strategies to close deals with optimal terms
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing; and ensure products and supplies are cost-efficient and high quality
- Create and maintain a good relationship with vendors/suppliers
- The candidate must possess at least a B.Sc / HND (2.1/Upper Credit) in Computer Science / Engineering, Management Information System & Electrical Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in Computer knowledge, sales and software in a reputable organization.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position Applied For, Class of Degree, Age & Years of Experience as the subject of the email. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts