Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Procurement Officer at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Procurement Officer at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Nov 29, 2017, 5:18 PM
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is a foremost provider of corporate and promotional gifts items in Nigeria and sub-saharan Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Procurement Officer Job Responsibilities: The procurement officer reports to the Head of Procurement and assists with sourcing of items to fulfill clients requirements.
- Looks through various catalogues to locate items required by clients;
- Works with the marketing team to accurately interpret and source for items needed by clients;
- Will be required to come up with creative suggestions for meeting clients needs
- Works with the Head of Procurement to prepare and send quotations for items as needed
- Liaises with various suppliers, both international and local, to get best and accurate costs of items
- Assists in carrying out other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Possess a degree in Science or Social Science field.
- Keen sense of observation and detail-oriented
- Strong mathematical/numeracy skills
- Accurate written and oral communication skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts