Procurement Specialist (Engineering) in an Energy Company
PG Consulting Limited - Our client, a long-standing player in the Energy Sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist (Engineering)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, a long - standing player in the Energy Sector requires the services of a female, technically sound and highly qualified Engineering Professional to fill a Middle Management role in its Engineering Procurement division.
- Main responsibility is Purchase / Procurement of Engineering Equipment of different specifications.
- First Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Postgraduate Degree or Certification in Procurement would be an added advantage.
- Well Comported, Smart, Courteous and Presentable.
- Goal-oriented, Dedicated and Focused Personality.
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills.
- Minimum of 7 Years’ Diverse Experience in Engineering Procurement.
- Capacity to Handle Large Transactions with Minimum Supervision.
- Evidence of Projects Handled or Participated in.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified female candidates should send their applications with a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae attached with Passport Photograph to: [email protected] usng the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 21st April, 2021.