Product Marketing Manager at Link Credit
Link Credit is an automated lending service focused on increasing access to credit to financially under-served/excluded individuals in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for an experienced marketer to help scale the marketing activity in our borrowing business including overdrafts and personal loans.
- You will operate as the voice of both the market and the customer to help us achieve our business objectives as a responsible lender with huge growth potential. As a fully licensed bank, we’re governed by regulations as well as our proud public lending principles.
What you will be doing includes:
- Working within our existing borrowing product squads, as well as supporting any new initiatives/features and products across the collective.
- Testing and scaling marketing tactics across owned channels.
- Determining success metrics for launch, growth and adoption. Reporting this data back to the team. Every decision you make is backed up with research or data.
- Writing communications for different mediums and audiences (emails, blog posts and in-app etc.).
- Owning growth initiatives to increase awareness, discoverability and consideration of a finance provider.
- Collaborating with research, design, data, engineering and the wider product discipline to help inform product and feature development.
- Launching features with a bang and driving sustained adoption over time, collaborating across your collective, the marketing discipline and the wider company to achieve your aims
You should apply if:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- 2 - 4 years work experience.
- You are happy working in a regulated environment in a company that thrives on transparency and collaboration.
- You are comfortable with metrics and can hold your own with the data to back you up.
- You have research, collaborative and communication skills.
- You have experience in marketing financial products.
- You are motivated by growth targets.
- Excited to work at a fast-paced, growing company.
- You take a customer first approach to everything you do.
N200,000 - N350,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Product Marketing Manager" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.