Production Manager at Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited
Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited - We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build world-class food brands that creates exceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders expectations".
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Communicate job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions of workers.
- To ensure that all production workers are present at work and that there is proper discipline among the workforce.
- To ensure that production kicks off on time to enable the company to meet up with target and demand.
- Plan and review compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Forecast requirements; estimating, negotiating, and agreeing with budgets and timescales with customers and Managers.
- Planning and organizing production schedules and orders with marketers, ensuring that the quality of actual goods produced to meet up with stipulated standards.
- Ensure proper functioning of production equipment.
- Monitor production yield; ascertain the expected yield, actual production; calculate the variance and ascertain its status either favorable or adverse; give reasons and proffer solutions for the variance.
- See to the welfare and needs of subordinate workers; motivate and encourage them for continuous efficiency.
- Preparing reports for the Account and Internal Control Department.
- Proper capturing and entering of production data into the system.
- Supervising subordinate teams and ensuring full compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Ensure adequate availability of raw materials needed for production.
- Supervising and monitoring the production process to reduce wastages and damages.
- To ensure that all sections are kept clean and all standards are observed.
- Training and guiding new employees on the production process and chain.
- Ensuring that proper safety measures and precautions are strictly adhered to.
- Applicants should have a B.Sc or HND in Food Technology or any related discipline
- Applicant should reside in Warri or environs.
- Computer proficiency is a must.
- Applicant should have nothing less than 3 years experience in a similar role
- Problem-solving skills, leadership skills, and organizational skills are a must.
N70,000 - N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Production Manager" as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.