Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Pharmaceutical > Vacancies at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
Vacancies at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
Jan 15, 2020, 11:06 AM
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria's first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We seek applicants with the essential competencies to occupy the position below in our rapidly expanding Business:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist Location: Nigeria Job Type: Full Time
Job Description / Requirements
- He / She must demonstrate a high level of knowledge in pharmaceutical production processes with strong people skills.
- The preferred candidate should possess a B.Pharm with minimum of 5 years’ pharmaceutical manufacturing experience.
- Reporting to the Production Manager, the preferred candidate will be expected to co-ordinate the Production process to achieve output and efficiency targets.
Job Title: Admin / Accounts Officer (Subsidiary) Location: Ikeja, Lagos Department: Sale & Marketing
Job Description / Requirements
- The incumbent must possess a minimum of HND / B.Sc in Accountancy or related field with a minimum of five years cognate experience.
- The preferred candidate must possess good numerical, communication and analytical skills.
- Candidate must be computer literate with working knowledge of relevant ERP, self-disciplined, methodical and thorough in approach with ability to work cordially within a team to achieve results.
Job Title: District Sales Manager Location: Nigeria Department: Sale & Marketing Job Type: Full time
Job DescriptionRemuneration Attractive and negotiable. Application Deadline 20th January, 2020.
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the incumbent will be expected to deliver on assigned sales targets for the District.
- He / She will be expected to coordinate, drive and provide leadership for the district sales force to achieve the district sales objectives through effective supervision of Medical Sales Representatives.
- Applicants must be Medical Representatives with a track record of performance.
- Candidates should possess a Degree in a relevant disciple with a minimum of four to five (4-5) years relevant experience in the company.
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a pre-requisite.
Job Title: Product Manager Location: Ikeja, Lagos Job Type: Full Time
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the incumbent will be expected to craft creative brand plans and drive implementation by the sales force to achieve sales objective for the brand. He / She will be responsible for the delivery of brand strategy development for portfolio, develop annual, mid and long terms brand plans for the portfolio to achieve aggressive growth targets and manage brand P&L.
- Applicants must be analytical and possess a good sense of creativity to achieve results. Candidates must possess B.Pharm or Degree in a related discipline with a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience. Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a pre-requisite.
Job Title: Marketing Manager Location: Ikeja, Lagos Job Type: Full Time
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic and annual marketing plans for our Pharma business aimed at enhancing the company’s competitive market position and delivering profit and growth expectations from the business.
- He / She must possess good Technical / analytical ability, strong oral and written communication abilities, good presentation skills, good planning, co-ordination and decision making skills.
- Candidates must demonstrate a high level of competence in Pharma Marketing function and possess strong people leadership skills with B.Pharm, MBA and 10 to 15 years cumulative experience with a reputable company.
Job Title: National Sales Manager (Institutions) Location: Ikeja, Lagos Job Type: Full Time
- Reporting to the Pharma Sales & Marketing Director, the incumbent will be responsible for directing and controlling the sales function for the assigned Pharma Business to achieve agreed sales volumes.
- Candidates must demonstrate a high level of competence in Marketing and Sales function and possess strong people leadership skills with a B.Pharm, MBA and 10 to 15years cumulative sales experience with a reputable company.
- He / She must possess excellent planning and organizing skills, strong oral and written communication abilities and good presentation skills.
Remuneration Attractive and negotiable.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts