Production Supervisor at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Limited has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Limited was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Mowe / Ibafo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring product quality standard
- Attaining machine capacity utilization, that is the overall equipment effectiveness
- Developing continuous improvement actions
- Analysing daily operations reports and record keeping
- Training the production team
- Maintaining Environmental Health and Safety standards and ensure zero accidents
- Daily implementation of production plan and oracle system completion
- To organize and manage production requirement.
- To ensure machines run at their capacities and achieve their hour production output
- Evaluate subordinate’s performance.
- To ensure the working area is clean safe and free from accidents.
- Staff engagement activities in the respective shift.
- Review performance of the staff within your shift.
- Controlling the production quality by assuring that the proper procedures are followed by the production workers on the production process.
- To ensure the products meets the quality specifications as required by the management.
- To achieve daily scheduled output, to cater for daily sales requirement and eliminate out of stock
- To reduce costs, improve efficiency and cut wastes
- To ensure best quality with no wastes or reworks
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc. In Biochemistry, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or other related discipline
- At least 4 years work experience.
- Proven industry experience in Cosmetics, Detergent, Antiseptic and Bar Soap Manufacturing Industry
- Good training skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence.
- The fellow resides around Mowe/Ibafo, Berger axis
- Well rounded individual able to demonstrate qualities above and able to motivate and extract the best from subordinates and colleagues.
- Leaderships skills
- Excellent knowledge of cGMP.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th August, 2022.