Project Cost Controller at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Cost Controller
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Implementing and evaluating earned value on projects to track progress in field construction projects
- Proactively monitoring and communicating budget, actual status, and forecast costs/labour hours for projects. Creating client and internal status reports that effectively communicate cost status.
- Use analytical thinking ability to assist the project manager and or construction manager to develop accurate and timely estimate at completion monthly.
- Consults with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Knowledge of Engineering and Construction techniques and their costs impacts
- Coordinates requirements for project managers and implements specific control procedures.
- Establish cost and progress control parameters for performance monitoring.
- Specific experience in cost engineering functions, including cost estimating, cost control, change management, risk management, cost analysis, variance analysis
- Experience with work breakdown structures and resolving financial issues
- At least 7 years of cost engineering / project controls experience.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying, Business Administration, Project Management, Construction Management, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Advanced Excel and/or Power BI skills
- High degree of Emotional Intelligence, team player mentality, coachable
- Prolog, EPCMV project life cycle experience (home office & field construction)
- Work with a multi-disciplined group (Engineering and or Construction) to determine the EAC, the efficiency of both cost (CPI) and schedule (SPI), highlight the potential risk(s) to completion and their financial impact
- Cost Engineering /Project Controls experience on EPCMV life-cycle projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply