Project Engineer in an Architectural, Construction and Interior Company
HK Designs Limited - Our client, an Architectural, Construction and Interior Outfit with the sole aim of providing highly specialized, value-added, integrated services for all major business markets both private and public, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned projects with a regular report to the Supervisor.
- Ensure project compliance to applicable industry standards, specifications and practices
- Manage the project resources - budget and time, project changes.
- Formulate project parameters, assign responsibilities and monitor project team as required.
- Review engineering deliverables and take appropriate corrective actions as necessary.
- Create an appropriate framework to measure project metrics and data analysis
- Communicate and work with other team members and the project manager on project status.
- Select the appropriate field test method and monitor the quality of those field tests.
- Ensure regular interactions with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field as required
- Manage project risks and take actions to minimize them.
- Perform overall quality control of the work and report regularly on project status
Qualifications / Experience
- BSc or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering and Building Technology with 3 - 5 years working experience as a Project Engineer
- Experience as a Project Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and organization skills.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and compliance
- Ability to work with multiple projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- N120,000 - N180,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the minimum requirements.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.