Project Manager at SDSD Nigeria
May 19, 2020, 11:01 PM
SDSD provides software platform and application development services to the maritime industry. We support maritime companies worldwide from our offices in the UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam and Nigeria.
We are currently looking to recruit a qualified candidate to join our team in Nigeria:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Ota, Ogun State
- As a Project manager you will be responsible for planning, overseeing projects, designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Determine, define, plan, and maintain project scope to delivery objectives.
- Manage all projects optimally through project life cycle.
- Work closely with Project owners, partners and clients on all matters pertaining to project, including efficient resource allocation, timely project update, delivery risk and mitigation.
- Adopt industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project life cycle.
- Maintain project office, project console along with appropriate project management procedures and methodologies.
- Provide management updates with emphasis on delivery risk and mitigation plan.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- 5 years of project management and related experience.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Prior project experience within Software, Gas and Oil transportation / Professional services will be particularly useful.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
Salary & Benefits
Generous salary and benefits tailored to experience and qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st August, 2020.