Project Supervisor in a Construction Finishing Company
Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited - Our client, a Construction Finishing company, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Supervisor
- Our client is looking for a reliable, deadline-driven construction supervisor to oversee construction crews at their company.
- To be successful as a construction supervisor, you should demonstrate a sound understanding of safety regulations and building codes and be able to transfer this knowledge to your team.
- Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
- Monitoring construction processes
- Scheduling regular meetings with vendors, site inspectors, managers, and staff.
- Writing up reports, budgets, project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders.
- Staying up-to-date with safety codes and advancements in construction.
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations at all times.
- Performing equipment, material, and routine site inspections.
- Bachelor’s Degee in Construction, Business, Management, or Engineering is preferable.
- 2 years experience in construction finishes.
- Ability to focus and keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects.
- Experience in a leadership role recommended.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th December, 2021.