Quality Assurance Analyst at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst who will be the guardian of consumer delight in terms of delivering product with key sensory drivers, minimizing consumer complaints and promoting competitive advantage through competitor bench marking and profiling during product innovation /renovation so as to drive Nestlé Continuous Excellence in the pursuit of zero defect as the essential base for maintaining consumer trust and preference.
A day in the life of the Quality Assurance Analyst:
- People and know-how: Promote quality awareness within the laboratory and across the company. Contribute to competence development of quality professionals across the organization. Develops and maintains competences of sensory panel in sensory evaluation.
- Sensory: Sets up, manages, enforces and maintains Sensory panel ability to accept quality raw material for production, monitor HALB sensory attributes and daily release of FERT with key consumer attributes for sales and also support product innovation and renovation.
- Quality auditing and verification: Manage the internal and external retail auditing programme, assessing the performance of the quality system, reporting its effectiveness to the management, and proposing actions for improvement.
- Data Management: Utilizes SAP Excel, and Power BI tools to analyze and report Quality Data.
- Ensures Leadership Development Principles: Utilize Coaching skills in engaging with the shopfloor and leading teams for problem solving. Also participate and engage in operational reviews.
- Quality mastership: Supports the Nestlé Continuous Excellence program in the quest for zero defect, including root cause analysis after incidents (or near misses) and DMAIC. Supports activities to achieve compliance with the Nestlé Quality Management System requirements. Deliver training for their specific areas of expertise.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent preferably in Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or Food Science.
- 2 - 3 years experience in Quality Assurance/Control.
- Demonstrates good understanding of Good Laboratory Practice and Safety
- Demonstrated capability to lead a group - Sensory Panelist
- SAP Competency for Quality Management
- Problem solving using GSTD and DMAIC
- Understanding of the Product category
- Engaging with Consumer Services with respect to complaint Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2024.