Quality Control Officer in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Product Segment: Paint raw materials, Finished products & packaging material.
- Our client, a leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing company, is in need of a Quality Control Officer that will handle lab operations and to do various analysis and quality inspections for raw material, in-process and final products.
- To follow high quality standards and to support production and sales operations by providing them various quality input reports to improve product quality and consistency.
- To work on new products and application development and to troubleshoot problems related to product and application.
- To perform batch wise and required number of various quality tests to ensure product quality is as per set standards and specifications.
- To do analysis of various market samples and analyze the scope of improvement in company's existing products.
- To ensure key projects tracking on a continuous basis and submit periodical update to management.
- To ensure lab hygiene and process methods to be part of international standards.
- Keep lab documentation ready for various inspections and audits all the time.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- To assess various informational tools, identify improvement opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase the work efficiency.
- To work on product improvement as per Organizational requirement and feedback of sales and marketing team for concerned products.
- To do detailed root cause analysis for any product variation and customer complaints and to submit report of the same to Management.
- To do accurate documentation of all tests and analysis and submit report to the concerned authority.
- To ensure all lab equipment and instruments are in proper operations and calibrated as per standards.
- To ensure all recipes and standard methods are well documented and access is only to the people concerned
- To monitor achievement against time line and accuracy for the new product development as well as quality checks for existing products.
- To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Paint Technology / Chemistry / Chemicals.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in similar industry
- The applicant must have good knowledge about various deco / industrial RM & FG evaluation, fair knowledge about paint formulations.
- Experience in ISO will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th July, 2021.