Quality Inspectors at Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited
Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Ref No: R-0002376
Locations: Lagos, Eket - Akwa Ibom and Port Harcourt - Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
- Ensure the highest standard of safety and airworthiness, and that work performed by sampling tasks is accomplished in accordance with local authority regulations Company Manuals and Manufacturers' Specifications
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures
- Liaison with Chief Engineer/Superintendent for any issues that need to be immediately resolved.
- Reports directly and accountable to Quality & Safety Manager.
- Inspect work in progress by sampling tasks to assure that acceptable methods of performing the work are being followed.
- Sample entries on the work pack or aircraft tech logbooks are accurate and legible IAW Published Procedures and AOC’s MCM
- Sample inspection of incoming and outgoing parts for condition and serviceability.
- All other duties as assigned by the Quality & Safety Manager.
- Must hold a valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License
- Must be organized and be able to work with a large and varied workload.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to work effectively within a team.
- Must have analytical skills.
- Must be a good team player / must be pro-active.
- Minimum of 7 years’ line experience as a Licensed Aircraft Engineer (LAE)
- Must have good a Knowledge of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations (NCARs).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply