Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Quickcheck Business Intelligence Lead Vacancy at Seedstars Academy
Quickcheck Business Intelligence Lead Vacancy at Seedstars Academy
Mar 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 60+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people's lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Quickcheck Business Intelligence Lead Location: Lagos Job Type: Full Time About Quickcheck
- Quickcheck (www.quickcheck.ng) is a business built by Seedstars in Nigeria leveraging technology to solve the problem of access to banking by the majority of the Nigerian population. It is a mobile app that builds credit profile of the user using relevant data on their smartphone. The business model consists in lending small loans to individuals and micro-entrepreneurs for a short duration.
- Since its launch we have seen a fast growth in the number of loans granted and it’s one of the businesses we believe it can have a strong impact in emerging markets, as it’s tackling an issue faced by millions of people.
- You will play a key role as you integrate the leadership team of Quickcheck. You will become the go-to person for everything data.
- The rest of the leadership team will rely on the accurate and meaningful insights you generate to drive key decisions such as Strategy, Product, Operations or Business Development.
- Setup dashboards and process/tools (CRM, BI Tools, ...) to collect data (from DB, playstore, etc)
- Create process to ensure business data is up to date and accurate
- Create / run sanity checks to make sure numbers make sense
- Make sure internal data is safe and confidential
- Coach business teams in exctracting meaningul insights effective sales pitch
- Maintain knowledge base for BI/Analytics
- Propose improvements and update dashboard with insightful metrics
- Keep an eye on the key assumptions of the business models and how we are performing against those assumptions
- Drive ad-hoc analysis that will generate valuable insights to drive Strategy, Product or other key decisions
- If you are passionate about making an impact, value autonomony and strive in a fast moving environment, then this role is for you!
- Strong analytical person (relevant experience in SQL, Excel, Spreadsheet)
- You are a strong believer in our mission
- Previous relevant experience with the job is recquired (data analyst in a startup)
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details (at the question "please describe who you are in a tweet" start your answer with the word "kiskil")
- Strong belief in trial and error approach - failing fast, and failing often
- Getting sh**t done
- Self starter with drive, ownership and execution
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs
- Salary, HMO, and Pension
- Great office in Ikoyi
- Friday team drinks
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts